Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Photo Excursion!

Here are some more Koyuk Photos. There were a couple I've been meaning to take, particularly of the fish huts. I just think that they are the coolest thing. And the wooden boats that have just been left to sit in the beach grass for the rest of their boat lives. Kids are creating photo storyboards today-- so I'll post those tomorrow.

As bummed as I am to leave these kids, I am very excited to head home (back to my comfy bed) on Saturday. I'm scheduled to head out on Saturday, spend the night in Anchorage with Kels and then come home to Juneau on Sunday.






This is a typical school lunch-- hot dogs for protein today! Only my mom knows how hard it is for me to eat hot dogs... and maybe Travis. But I did it! And I found out that I like relish!


No comments:

Post a Comment